Flat $300 OFF For Our Readers — Don’t Miss ‘The Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference’
About the conference:
The Applied AI Conference brings together C-level leaders from large companies with AI experts, investors, and entrepreneurs in exactly the right setting to crystallize trends and address the most pressing practical issues.
Speakers lineup this year will include:
- Amir Khosrowshahi, CTO AI Products Group, Intel
- Lanny Cohen, Group CTO, Capgemini
- Richard Socher, Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- Hema Raghavan, Head of Machine Learning, LinkedIn
- Jeremy Stanley, VP Data Science at Instacart
- Dr. Colin P. Williams, Director of Strategy, D-Wave Systems
- Danny Lange, VP of AI and Machine Learning, Unity
- Rajendra Rao, CEO, Ford Smart Mobility
More information can be found here.
The 2017 conference will provide insights into the present and future impact of AI on your organization, as well as in your daily life. It will also feature concrete tools and methods to prepare, organize, and tap into AI’s transformative power.